Monday, September 19, 2016

Giuseppe Inspired Garlic Cheese Dip








The inspiration of this mouth watering dip is an Italian restaurant Called "Guiseppe's Cucina Italiana" in Pismo Beach,CA. 
I tried to replicate the dip which is served at Guiseppe's along with bread as everyone in my family loves this dip and especially my kiddos. We all crave for this dip, so I thought of recreating it and luckily I got "Thumbs Up" from my kiddos. 
I can say with confidence that if you will try this dip one time, you devour it all in no time.
The best thing about this dip is you can use it as a base for Pizza, Pasta,Soups,Salads...the options are unlimited. You can also store it at room temperature for a long period of time.

Serving size: 20


Ingredients :
1 cup : Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup: Trader Joe's grated Parmesan Romano cheese mix
10 cloves of garlic: Peeled and finely grated
1 tsp: salt 



Directions: Put all the ingredients in a bowl and incorporate everything nicely so that there are no lumps. You can adjust the flavors like add more salt or cheese if you want to  by adding salt or cheese . Store it in an airtight container and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment